RPG Maker Forums

Kupotepo
Kupotepo
It can discourage us to give up game making because it can be hard if you are not a self-motivated person.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
I hope everyone feels happy and continue to make their dream come true whatever they may be.
Milennin
Milennin
Don't forget: believe in yourself. Not in the you, who believes in me. Not in the me, who believes in you. Believe in the you, who believes in yourself!
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
Thank you @Milennin for worry about me. I just try to made positive change and contribute to this community according to my ability.
jkweath
jkweath
@Milennin Hahaha, been awhile since I heard that Kamina quote. Nice!
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Best quote: "Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for." (Captain Jack Sparrow)
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. "-Aesop
samkfj
samkfj
Kill with kindness, and bury them with a smile.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@samkfj, you proof my point. That is some people have tendency to turn positive into negative thing. Nice to meet you @samkfj.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
You could look thing in the world into dark and scary place. Or you could look at the world that dark always came with light.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
Instead of focus a lot of bad things in the world, you should focus the good things happen in the world.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Unpopular opinion: I always consider my players as my guinea pig for my experiment (my game) :p
Error brain.exe is not responding. Shutdown and run pillow.exe and bed.exe instead?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr