Comments on Profile Post by HexMozart88

1. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    It's taking me way too long to remember what I was talking about with my joke names.
    Oct 22, 2018
    Marsigne, standardplayer and Finnuval like this.
  2. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I used to do that with music project names >< One track I had was Space Suits Suit Sue, another one was called 'Owls, But Cool Owls'. A month later I'm like wtf are any of these
    Oct 22, 2018
    Marsigne, Kaeki and HexMozart88 like this.
  3. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    LOL, some of mine have a bit more of a system to them, like my experiment projects which are always named "Random Garbage", but then there are others where I have like 4 names for one project. My drawings are even worse.
    Oct 22, 2018
    Marsigne and Kaeki like this.
  4. Kaeki
    Kaeki
    "Testing game1" and "Testing game final finalEDIT" Or like same project but different versions so I end up "TestV1-v5". I do it with stuff in progress, all WIPS! I've gotten slightly better at this....
    Oct 22, 2018
    Marsigne and standardplayer like this.
  5. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    That was me with my main project. I did not want to risk file corruption, so I made so many different copies, each with a different name.
    Oct 22, 2018
    Marsigne, Kaeki and standardplayer like this.
  6. Kaeki
    Kaeki
    Yes! it's the sensible thing to do when you've had it happen where you lose the file, or overwrite the wrong one. Long as you track what you work on it shouldn't be too hard to find. Keeping a log word file in that folder!
    Oct 22, 2018
    Marsigne likes this.
  7. onekksu
    onekksu
    Me too man.. me too.
    Oct 29, 2018
    HexMozart88 likes this.