Comments on Profile Post by standardplayer

1. Countyoungblood
    Countyoungblood
    id rather go back to when they played more anime than comedies.
    Oct 23, 2018
    SpaceBot likes this.
  2. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I am fine with Adult Swim as it is because you watch other channel with cartoons.
    Oct 23, 2018
  3. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I don't understand what you just said at all
    Oct 23, 2018
    Countyoungblood likes this.
  4. Countyoungblood
    Countyoungblood
    kupotepo is a whimsical beast beyond comprehension
    Oct 23, 2018
    standardplayer likes this.
  5. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Countyoungblood, I am technically a young adult. Do you want me to watch the political news all the time? I watch anime or cartoons, so I do not think critically about it. The comment above, I try to say that you have a freedom of choice to watch other channel or on the internet.
    Oct 23, 2018
    Countyoungblood likes this.
  6. Countyoungblood
    Countyoungblood
    I understand man its just your wording can be confusing
    Oct 23, 2018
  7. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Countyoungblood , sorry for my English wording. Many people around me are saying too.
    Oct 23, 2018
  8. Countyoungblood
    Countyoungblood
    its ok man
    Oct 23, 2018
    Kupotepo likes this.
  9. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    @Kupotepo, it has nothing to do with watching internet or other channels. Adult Swim refuses to relenquish the IP to it's creator, and refuses to let him make more. Also the director died. Watching other channels won't help. You don't know what you're talking about, stop trolling statuses.
    Oct 23, 2018
  10. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @standardplayer, I am sorry. I did not know the whole nature of the situation. That is an interesting case.

I thought you just saying something like an opinion or what you are feeling without fact.
    Oct 23, 2018
  11. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    If you want me to stop posting on your profile post in the future, I will respect your wishes.
    Oct 23, 2018
  12. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    @Kupotepo it's fine, water under the bridge, you're always welcome to comment on my statuses
    Oct 23, 2018
    Kupotepo likes this.
  13. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Oct 24, 2018