RPG Maker Forums

samkfj
samkfj
Now--don't quote me... but I do recall someone in the past few days make a profile post that it was gonna be announced soon.
Ksi
Ksi
Check the Degica twitter account. It's already been announced as incoming. Not ETA on time yet.
Plueschkatze
Plueschkatze
There will be an announcement regarding IGMC on the IGMC twitter account today (as said on their twitter), so it might be this year. But I bet there will be another one next year, so don't stress yourself too much about it.
watermark
watermark
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
People have been hinting about it lately, my game is almost near demo status. But even then, It won't be ready until it's ready.
bgillisp
bgillisp
@OmnislashXX : The rules in the past years require you to start your project at or after the required date, so you'd not be able to enter it anyways. Though you could still use it as motivation to get a demo done?
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Lol. A deadline before we even Start? Honestly, I' d rather have something actually worth showing than try to rush for some contest. Good luck, folks!
watermark
watermark
U know what’ll prob happen? I’ll prob do it anyway, and it’ll be h*** and game’ll be cra***. Just can’t help it. XD
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@watermark, this is a very off topic. The contest should have a different level of experience in RPG maker and Digital art.
It is kind of clear that who going to win. It is encouraged the professional digital artists, but it would discourage the beginners. Look at the arts, you will feel like a failure. Do you agree?
bgillisp
bgillisp
@Kupotepo : I found it handy to enter in 2014 just for the feedback I got. Just make something and don't expect to win for the best time with it, unless you have a way to compete with the big groups with the skilled artists.
watermark
watermark
Did I inadvertently start an IGMC thread here? XD Actually guys, statistically speaking, you DON'T NEED good art to win. They've had RTP winners even.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@bgillisp, I understand that you get feedbacks for free. You are proved my point If people do not start at same place how it is fair ? It is not about wining. It is about perception of fairness and increase participation. Please do not be offense, it is not attack. It is a suggestion.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@watermark, sorry for going off topic. I think it is important to go into a detail.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Personally I wish it were fairer too, as I feel I cannot compete with those teams that organize for this. Having a solo vs group project category would go a long ways to solving this (though not sure how it could be enforced). But you can still get some benefit out of it if you go into it with the right mindset.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!
When you're forced to make a tutorial for something obvious.
246907756_284595507001402_2098549601125689312_n.jpg
one dislike. tragic really ofended me bruh
i only have one decent song and i dont even think it fits for a video game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PsykoPony