Comments on Profile Post by Caitlin

1. Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Especially true if you drive...
    Oct 30, 2018
  2. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    However, it can be useful in school, especially if you already mastered "Sleeping with eyes opened"
    Oct 30, 2018
  3. trouble time
    trouble time
    Just wait until you learn how to sleep standing.
    Oct 30, 2018
    Isabella Ava likes this.
  4. Isabella Ava
    Oct 30, 2018
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    I already know how to sleep on the chair so that I don't fall. You just need to make yourself comfortable. However, I'm not sure what the higher-ups will say when they see my open mouth on camera...
    Oct 30, 2018
  6. trouble time
    trouble time
    Real talk in basic training i learned to sleep standing up. It was the greatest boon i ever recived, the only problem is that it only worked for like 10 minutes at a time. I had to wake up for a minute to stop from falling.
    Oct 30, 2018
    Philosophus Vagus likes this.
  7. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    @trouble time hehe if there's one thing soldiers learn across all branches and nationalities it's how to fall asleep whenever and wherever the opportunity to safely do so presents itself.
    Oct 31, 2018
  8. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    Try going dining room to sit at the table to think of something for dinner, and the little person in your head switched the switch for sleepy time. I never had that problem before I slept sitting on my parents couch as there was no place for me to lay down. I never fell, but I keep hoping that my body will forget. lol.
    Oct 31, 2018