RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
What hardware?
Gamefall Team
Gamefall Team
I'm not sure where the problem is this time, but It looks that there are damages to the motherboard and to my pc cooling.
I have changed two graphic card this month, too. :kaocry:
Poryg
Poryg
Maybe swap manufacturer.
Gamefall Team
Gamefall Team
Yes, I've decided to swap it.
I've brought it to another guy suggested by a friend of mine. I'm waiting for it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Back in the old days, long before I was born, salted crisps - or potato chips, for you yanks - came unsalted and had a little pouch of salt to manually shake on it. Of course, things are more efficient now, but Walker's still brought back the old 'Salt 'N' Shake' style a couple years ago. Dunno why, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's because the nostalgia crowd were getting salty.
Guys I just want to sit around and work on my game! *gets lots and lots of money shoveled at him* Game, I don't recall a game. What game? :LZSexcite:
Seems like people have stopped looking both ways before crossing the road nowadays. Blindly walking out into a into a road only ends in disaster.
Just finished planning out the skeleton of the main quest line of my new game. I'm so excited for it!
Integrating Jason Perry's japan tile set while listening to Murray Atkinson's Heaven and Earth background music.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yellowsonicboom64