RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
That's why you sometimes use comments to expand your status update's length :}
ShellyValeras
ShellyValeras
Well My old game Avalon got corrupted somehow so I'm making a new game called Thysaer.
Faye Valentine
Faye Valentine
Glad you got your ideas back ;)
ShellyValeras
ShellyValeras
Yep! It's difficult cause i have so many idea's that i'm still learning how to actually accomplish in the game. XD
Faye Valentine
Faye Valentine
Hey, consolidating ideas into games is rather difficult, and even the most veteran game developers struggles with it, so don't worry. Hope you can make it come true!
ShellyValeras
ShellyValeras
well my biggest flaw rn is how much of a noob i am at this. though i luckily have youtube to help me learn how to use all of these Yanfly Plugins i downloaded.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1618970067646.png
Feedback would be appreciated. To me it feels like the Dad does look a bit too normal and boring.
I think he's missing some features that make him more unique. Opinions?
recovering from surgery that covid caused me to have, im back trying to work on the newer engine on my game. We will see how this goes. I have no idea what to do about conversions
The wings got worse than I expected ... but for now it looks like this:
index.php
Doing RPG Maker News #16 | Orchestral Tileset, Don Miguel Interview, Visual Choices, Retro Console Icons
I realized I kinda have a habit of making threads and sometimes not thinking them through. I should work on this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragon_Monarch