RPG Maker Forums

samkfj
samkfj
If it means anything--though I haven't personally spoken to you--s'all good bro, I got ya. You'll be okay. We're here for ya.
FrozenNorseman
FrozenNorseman
What a ****ty experience when you are laying everything out there and feeling vulnerable. If it can in any way help, I (and tons of other people here and elsewhere I am sure) stand ready to listen and talk with you if you need it!
samkfj
samkfj
Yup, we're here man. Don't hesitate.
BCj
BCj
So sorry to hear that :( I hope your parents eventually turn around. If you want to talk, I'll be here.
Poryg
Poryg
In past it used to be standard that people in their early 20s already had families and in the age of 22 they graduated from university. So I can understand them a bit.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
At least they know even if their reaction is archaic nowadays,
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
It's nice that there's lots of support here at least.
You guys are alright.
Milennin
Milennin
At a certain point in life, children that have grown into adults are supposed to move out and live on their own. Not saying it justifies them getting violent, but it's a hint that it's time to start building your own life.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CMThunder