RPG Maker Forums

Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
All history is mired by revisionism. WW2 though is one of the most well documented wars in human history. Just stick to references that actually lived the conflict and juxtapose each perspective against the others to sift the common truth from the propagandizement.

Studying WW2 objectively is easier than most wars, it's finding someone to discuss it with objectively that is hard.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
You want a real challenge, try picking apart the French revolution or the American Civil War through an objective lens. The scope of just how falsified the 'common knowledge' of those conflicts is today his both enlightening and a little frightening.
Milennin
Milennin
The winning side gets to write history.
Poryg
Poryg
@Philosophus Vagus Actually, the military operations themselves are well documented. I know why Germany lost the war and what it could do to defeat Soviet Union. I know why Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor. I know why French and British tried to appease Hitler. But there are a ton of things which I can't figure out, including sensitive topics.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Good grief am I ever so dusty on music creation. Never move, gentleman and ladies!
After waiting for several months to observe the results of vaccines, I finally decided to go for Comirnaty, because now my job needs me to either be vaccinated or take a regular testing every 2 weeks(240 HKD per test), and it seems to me that Comirnaty is safe enough in my case :)
So, to create multiple faces one needs to first export, then import, over and over... who came up with this weird mechanism...
Away from home now since it reduce COVID spread
I hate doing voice over videos but people said they like hearing about the details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raigonex05