Comments on Profile Post by Caitlin

1. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    The typical behavior of the brainless sheep that are Trump supporters, they'll pin a label on anything these days. Pay them no mind, they are nothing!
    Nov 10, 2018
    Caitlin likes this.
  2. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    True, but I found it interesting that I was not only called an SJW, but also, a DUMB MILLENNIAL. I found it funny.
    Nov 10, 2018
  3. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Half of the time trolls literally aren't aware of the meaning of the insults they try to fling! It'd actually be pretty funny, if it weren't so sad.

It's like one calling anything that's unplesant "full of autism" First of all, that's not even a mental illness. Second of all, they try to make it like it's a bad thing, which is even more pathetic!
    Nov 10, 2018
    Matseb2611 and Caitlin like this.
  4. mobiusclimber
    mobiusclimber
    You stated your opinion on facebook? That was your first mistake.
    Nov 10, 2018
    Matseb2611, Caitlin and samkfj like this.
  5. samkfj
    samkfj
    Keep calm, and carry on.
    Nov 10, 2018
    Caitlin likes this.
  6. Kes
    Kes
    Nov 10, 2018
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    I've been called a fascist and right-wing Neo-Nazi for my opinions. I think dumb millenial is quite a compliment compared to them :D
    Nov 10, 2018
  8. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    @Kes Not political as I never said what my opinion was, but more like, "OH MY GOD... I can't believe they thought I was a Millennial..." lol I would never mention politics, but sometimes the insults they fling at you is more interesting than the comment you might have written.
    Nov 10, 2018
  9. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    You can't even state your opinion on anything on many FB groups. Even if it's not political or religious. Someone somehow will take offence at what you said and will fling a label your way, eventually bringing the topic to politics and personal identity. It's crazy how it's become. I stopped writing any replies on them for months now and I am a lot happier for it.
    Nov 10, 2018
    samkfj likes this.
  10. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    @Matseb2611 I can imagine... the thing I replied to wasn't even political, but more like, "What would you say to Donald Trump if you could speak to him?" I think I am only going to comment on cute little dog and cat videos, but you have to be careful on those too. No politics, though.
    Nov 11, 2018
    Matseb2611 likes this.
  11. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Oh yeah definitely. That's how it goes. And you know, even on cute animal videos, you're bound to run into someone who will claim that the stuff in the video is animal cruelty, even if it objectively isn't. XD
    Nov 11, 2018
    Caitlin likes this.
  12. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    @Matseb2611 Or OH MY GOD, "Don't Shop, adopt" even when the people want animals that you can't get at the pound. My mom wants a pekingese puppy and they're pretty rare in the animal shelter. =T_T= Can't win... Or as Wil Wheaton said, never read the comments.
    Nov 11, 2018
    Matseb2611 likes this.
  13. Poryg
    Poryg
    Combat them with raw logic and facts, that will make them shut up. I know what I'm talking about, I've won a number of conflicts with youtube keyboard warriors really fast.
    Nov 11, 2018
  14. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    ^Lol. That has never worked for me personally, because those kinds of people can't understand the language of logic and facts. Their position is that of pure irrationality and madness. In fact, most times they don't even have their own opinion on the matter. They simply parrot the group consensus they've been led to believe in, often using buzzwords we're all too familiar with. :D
    Nov 11, 2018
    Finnuval likes this.
  15. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    @Poryg HEY! Now that goes with my strengths as I am all logic when it comes to certain issues. (*inner Spock*) and all emotional when it comes to story and art. =^_^= It will give me an excuse to learn things, too.
    Nov 11, 2018