RPG Maker Forums

Dragon Brother
Dragon Brother
You will not be able to stack 7 bazookamen in one party... I am not sorry.
Finnuval
Finnuval
How dare you! There goes my tactic because of you...ehhh well maybe not tactic and more cheap-shot but yeah...hate you lol
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
You can do that in my game...as long as you don't mind having no ammo for 5-6 of them at all times. :)
Finnuval
Finnuval
@Philosophus Vagus at least I have the choice! ROTFLOL! Serieusly though, why would you stack 7 of them? unless you're really bad at it haha
Otto
Otto
Dragon Brother
Dragon Brother
@Finnuval: in the eternal words of JC Denton; "What a shame" but that is why they call it a strategy, You must strategize, use every unit to thier maximum.

@Philosophus Vagus: Ah I see You are using attacks that require ammunition as well.

@Otto: Perhaps Your game, which I respect, but I emphasize Strategy in My games.
Dragon Brother
Dragon Brother
You see, Gentlemen, I am a RTS gamer by default, and I for one hate it when the CPU/Opposite player insists it is a grand idea to send an entire squad of nothing but rocket soldiers after a clearly define killzone!! then Tiberium Twilight (R) came out which had blob infantry of nothing but Rocket soldiers... You understand I hope.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Still waiting for someone to implement that in a rts game though. Would be great but Yeah I agree with you haha
Dragon Brother
Dragon Brother
Parts 3.1-5. I am as well, We may end up having to do this ourselves, Total War series does this from time to time.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Only slightly and not all that well ;) still any real sense of strategy is nice

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.
Watching Dragon Quest: Your Story on Netflix and already like 5 mins in we've passed over like 3 hours of gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enkidu