RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
rare indeed but truly worth your time and effort and enjoyable when they happen
Poryg
Poryg
Yup. I'm always up for an argument as long as it's something we can gain something from. Although it's true that lately 95% of arguments I've been in have been political and hostorical arguments.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
I kinda like political debates, as long as people stay reasonable and logical, which is pretty rare these days for both sides of the political spectrum.
Finnuval
Finnuval
I like any debate really, no matter the subject, but yeah... reason and logic seem to become more and more rare... so does respect for your opponent I guess
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Yeah, politics has become more of a personal insults game.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
@Finnuval that is at the crux of why such civil discussion has become so rare. We're so polarized that on one side of politics at least demonizing any other viewpoint has become so prevalent that even people who lean to that side of politics are ostracized if they have moderate views. When you're beliefs are predicated on the idea that those who think differently are monsters civil discourse becomes an oxymoron.
Finnuval
Finnuval
@Philosophus Vagus Yeah, that and the fact that anyone with 5 or more likes on soical media thinks that means their opinnion is either truth or fact and that they are someone important because of those likes... imo anyway
samkfj
samkfj
I've realized I cannot argue with anyone... something weird always rears it's head. I got into a fight with a good friend of mine about video game journalism... I may not be the smartest person in the world... but I don't like to be called names by a friend for having a differing opinion... all I said was "yeah I don't like what games journalism has become." Suddenly I peed in his cereal.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, what is this "Inktober" everyone's speaking about? Because apparently, I have no idea what happens on this site...
O_O One day left until I can pre-order the new NSP album! Yay!
Ah, today's the start of Inktober! I should do that.
Ami
--- Currency ---

Hero: This city cannot accept Gold to buy the items.
Merchant: You can exchange Gold into TC,depending the rate of TC this time.
Hero: Really? Then,i want to exchange 999999999G.
Merchant: Let's see……Wait a second,are you Cheating again?
Hero: Hell No!!! I earn it with myself!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seayton