RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
Time..that's never on your side. We liking it? NOTHING to be insecure about :D
Sharm
Sharm
Do you like it? If not, nothing we can say will make you feel like you did enough. If so, nothing we can say should stop you from feeling accomplished. You don't have to worry, everyone always loves your stuff and looks forward to your advent calendar.
Avery
Avery
Now that I have a very time-consuming internship and a friend that is going to leave the country in a few months forever, I have a lot of trouble to find time to work on the calendar and get results I can be proud of. On the other hand the calendar is very important to me and I just can't be like "screw that, not worth the strugge" >_<

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I just think.... we all had eighth-grade syndrome, only difference is in the severity. :kaopride:
//Makes complex mechanic...
//Slaps self
No U! We make it fast, simple and fun! :kaolivid:
If it needs a long tutorial(s) on how to do it, it's bad... Just look at FF13. :kaoback:
//Shudders
Good point self. :kaopride:

There was an accident at the stone mason's workshop today. Some @The Stranger was seen on the premises, ranting about evil secret guild business before they destroyed the Statue of David. Public and law enforcement will keep an eye out for vandals!
I suppose at some point I should figure out how to change my name on here.
Teaching friend how to use MV, so far he can fight his cat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr