RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
Like programming.
99 bugs hanging on the wall,
99 bugs hanging on the wall,
take one down, fix it around,
and now there's 112 bugs hanging on the wall.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
If we do nothing, we did not accomplish anything. If we do something to solve a problem, we create another problem. The world is such tiresome and complicated, isn't it?
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Pretty much. One problem solved, another problem made. Actually, I was in fact thinking of debugging as a perfect example of this. XD
The only thing we can hope for is that solving each problem causes us to gain experience and level up, so that in the future we can beat those same problems with a lot more ease. :D
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
When we are leveled up, do think we have to dance like RPG games level up? I just being a little silly.
bgillisp
bgillisp
@Kupotepo : I actually had a student who when he passed a test would hum the Final Fantasy 7 victory theme loudly in celebration. So you could always do that.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@bgillisp, he talks thinking level up and coding. I got about the coding.
What is leveling up in a real life? What is your level up to now @bgillisp?
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Great idea. We've got to hum the FF7 victory theme every time we reach a personal or professional goal. XD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Seems like people have stopped looking both ways before crossing the road nowadays. Blindly walking out into a into a road only ends in disaster.
Just finished planning out the skeleton of the main quest line of my new game. I'm so excited for it!
Integrating Jason Perry's japan tile set while listening to Murray Atkinson's Heaven and Earth background music.
I forgot I had an account on rpgmakercentral lol
"What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keyboardjockey