RPG Maker Forums

Dragon Brother
Dragon Brother
First off, the overpowered list these shall be Nerfed;
Radioman, You need to chill! calling on an artillery strike jamming the enemy's radio and a Supply drop in Your first turn? Nein gut!
Flamethrower, it is My fault really, I took the 'All plastic is vulnerable to fire' adage a little far.
Mortarman, too sodding accurate!
Dragon Brother
Dragon Brother
Secondly, the events, must overhaul;
Siege events need to be drawn out, even bandits do not run dry on ammo after a single turn.
Hostile outposts need to be set to a setting where they stop spawning patrols after they are destroyed.
The Intel system needs to be a lot more challenging I'm revealing the enemy base too easily after gaining intel after one raid on an outpost.
Dragon Brother
Dragon Brother
Lastly Variables, I cannot display them for the life of Me so Resources, POWs included need to be displayed another way...
Poryg
Poryg
Why cannot you display variables?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Julian Brooks wrote on Hudell's profile.
Hi, I'm trying to use the Orange Mapshot plugin on Mac, but it isn't working. Could you assist? I'm attempting to do Parallax Mapping. Thanks.
I can't believe my dlc flopped that hard. It's depressing. I'm a fricking failure at being a musician.
Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azarae