RPG Maker Forums

Dragon Brother
Dragon Brother
First off, the overpowered list these shall be Nerfed;
Radioman, You need to chill! calling on an artillery strike jamming the enemy's radio and a Supply drop in Your first turn? Nein gut!
Flamethrower, it is My fault really, I took the 'All plastic is vulnerable to fire' adage a little far.
Mortarman, too sodding accurate!
Dragon Brother
Dragon Brother
Secondly, the events, must overhaul;
Siege events need to be drawn out, even bandits do not run dry on ammo after a single turn.
Hostile outposts need to be set to a setting where they stop spawning patrols after they are destroyed.
The Intel system needs to be a lot more challenging I'm revealing the enemy base too easily after gaining intel after one raid on an outpost.
Dragon Brother
Dragon Brother
Lastly Variables, I cannot display them for the life of Me so Resources, POWs included need to be displayed another way...
Poryg
Poryg
Why cannot you display variables?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I am playing Momodora today and OMG this game is hard! o.o
Really happy to see people from Brazil doing an amazing game :3
Just noticed... I'm now called a Veteran not just Member...
Effervesce Fallacy™ - PV - C'est La Vie, for the best viewing experience, run the EXE, and adjust the audio via Options. The footsteps sounds are once again, barely audible. :frown: The PV only sounds as intended, if BGM Volume is set to 20%, or 40%, depending on your audio hardware.

Stream will be live shortly with some Gex 3! Tonight, I get revenge on the Buccaneer Program! Feel free to drop by!
-Updated- Lowered fog / found more problems :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WestyD