1. SoSick.
    SoSick.
    nice mate!
    Dec 1, 2018
    MushroomCake28 likes this.
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    It looks quite ugly to me:
    - Purple bg color doesn't combine well with light to dark gray gradient.
    - The inconsistency in dimensions is rather unprofessional. There's a small bite off at the top, then there's additional one on the side. Then while every other corner is round, the bottom windows' ones are sharp.
    Dec 1, 2018
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    I would much rather see full screen covered in windows than these bite offs.

I also don't understand why is there cost 75 MP, but only 5 without an unit. I can read colours, but don't like inconsistencies.
    Dec 1, 2018
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    There is also too much free space in the wrong places. The bottom right window seems possible to resize so it matches the "grid". The window that contains skill icon and description should also use up the free space on the right. Perhaps move the skill icon to the right and increase the max line width?
    Dec 1, 2018
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    Maybe I'd also suggest you that in the place where there's
    (level: X/Y)
    it would be better to remove the brackets and replace the level word with an icon.
    Dec 1, 2018
  6. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    @Poryg Whoa, too much info at once.

1) First of all, the purple color you're talking about the bar right?

2) The small bit at the top will be for an icon for the current active section.
    Dec 1, 2018
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    Last but not least Usage: x16 sounds rather clumsy. You use usage when you're talking about where you can use the skill or how frequently you use it. For limited amount of casts the word "charges" seems more appropriate to me.
    Dec 1, 2018
  8. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    3) I don't get the 75 MP part?

4) the bottom right window (the one with the tablet items), is it better to make it fill the space even tho the window will be pretty much empty?
    Dec 1, 2018
  9. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    5) "Usage" refers to skill count. I guess I will change the wording to "usage count" (number of times the skill was used throughout the game).
    Dec 1, 2018
    Poryg likes this.
  10. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    6) (Level X/Y): yeah, I suppose an icon would work well.
    Dec 1, 2018
  11. Poryg
    Poryg
    No, I'm talking about the menu background color. Purple is not too good of a choice.
    Btw. I didn't notice at first what it was, but I now know... The window shadows don't look too great I think. If nothing else, they are too far from the window.
    Dec 1, 2018
  12. Poryg
    Poryg
    3) In the bottom right window you have cost: 75 MP, which is blue, and then green 5. One of them has an unit, the other does not.
    Dec 1, 2018
  13. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    That is exactly why I hate UI lol. I'll try a brighter color for the background, turquoise perhaps?
    Dec 1, 2018
  14. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    It's 0S ("0" + "S"), which is my unit for TP.
    Dec 1, 2018
    Poryg likes this.
  15. Poryg
    Poryg
    Oh, that's not window shadows... That's landscape shadows! Sorry for that :D
    Dec 1, 2018
  16. Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm not sure about turqoise color to be honest. Maybe some kind of dark red if it fits your game?
    Dec 1, 2018
  17. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    You're right turquoise looks awful I just tested it. I'll try a dark red yeah.
    Dec 1, 2018
  18. Poryg
    Poryg
    As for the bottom two window dimensions, I think the bottom left should be wider, but the right one should not be wider. Empty windows wouldn't be a solution.
    I'd also move the tablet items window up. The freed up space could be filled up later, maybe.
    Dec 1, 2018
  19. Poryg
    Poryg
    And last touch up I thought of, could you please colour the texts in the skill window - hits and Target? All remaining names are colored blue, so I think it would help.
    Dec 1, 2018
  20. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Actually a good idea to make the "hits" and "target" blue (it's more like I forgot). As for the bottom left window, I'll try stretching it more, but some skills have like 5 elements and require some space for the 5 elemental ions.
    Dec 1, 2018
  21. MushroomCake28
    Dec 1, 2018
    Poryg likes this.
  22. Poryg
    Poryg
    Yes, it looks much better compared to the previous one to me.
    Dec 1, 2018