RPG Maker Forums

MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
This is good! I don't find many other compositions as good as this, or near the quality, on this forum! Coming from me, this is a great compliment. May I ask what sound libraries you used? Especially for the voice.
futrchamp
futrchamp
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts @MushroomCake28 <3 For this track, here's the breakdown:
The piano sound was one I designed myself from layers of real piano with sampled glockenspiel and other sounds on top.
(continued in next comment)
futrchamp
futrchamp
The choir is the free Spitfire LABS library of the Eric Whitacre Singers. The solo vocals are from Vandria, a vocal library by TH Studio (https://th-studio-production.com), and all of the guitar parts are live (played by me). Oh, and the orchestra is layered with instruments from Metropolis ARK as well as Spitfire Symphonic Strings. Hope this is useful :)
futrchamp
futrchamp
There are also some layers of synthesizers, but they're sounds that could be created in almost any synth easily. Also, I used panning modulation and a few standard effects (EQ/compression/reverb/delay/saturation and such) on most every track in the mixing process.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Your own piano and glockenspiel are awesome! Other composers here mostly use midi sound or terrible free samples, so hearing this was so good.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
But man that solo voice is incredible. I'mve just upgraded my instruments to EastWest Hollywood orchestra, but there's no vocals, let alone solo voices, so I might take a look at yous lol
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
I can't find Vandria on the th-studio site. Have they taken it down?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritea