RPG Maker Forums

Kupotepo
Kupotepo
Why is Twitter block your account? You are adveristing stuffs? You just like stuff from references about what you are talking about ?
Milennin
Milennin
Good NPC's should stick to their script. Ban those who don't.
Kyuukon
Kyuukon
Google, Facebook and those mainstream sites don't like the truth xD!
samkfj
samkfj
This is why I don't tangle in that nonsense. They can keep their circles and propaganda. I'll stick to this place.
Tanarex
Tanarex
I prolly violated the terms and service thing. Something nobody but the people who wrote it has read. They want me to confirm I'm not a bot by sending me a code to my phone. A code they never sent. So much like my game, I'm in limbo. Can't go forward or back.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
The culture wars have officially invaded the internet; there is no safe haven from the safe space crowd. Free expression isn't free anymore unless your thoughts follow the proper dogma. It's only going to get worse from here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5VvJiNUCIA
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Philosophus Vagus It's been going on for a while now. YouTube banning channels by labelling everything they disagree with as hate speech, and certain people defending their discriminatory actions by claiming they can do whatever they want because they're a business. A shame that doesn't also extend to any conservative or Republican businesses. This extremist crap seems to be pretty bad in America.
samkfj
samkfj
It's terrible. I choose not to involve myself because the last time I said anything (was about how I disagreed with games journalism) suddenly friends I had as a kid were ready to come at me. I may not be a smart man nor a good one... But I wouldn't judge someone based solely on what their beliefs are.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Tanarex, I am sorry if that stupid thing happens to you. However, you should call or talk to them because they might misunderstand what you are trying to do first. If thing goes very bad, you can always tell us here.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
I have a similar experience like this with the game forum. I
am not going to mention the company name here if you want to know what is a company sent a private message to me. I got banned from a forum about two weeks because I am not allowed to suggest the reform or how to improve customer relationship.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
People do not allow to voice their concern about the direction of game and update because it is off topic. Constructive Criticism for the game moderators means customers have spread a toxic workplace. If you think I am kidding, I will provide a link and judge for yourself.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Kupotepo LOL! That's ridiculous. Being banned because you offered up suggestions on how to improve customer service. if you ask me, that sounds like pretty terrible customer service. xD
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
On the other side, the game company has to maintain their good reputation and protect themselves from lower their sale.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@The Stranger, update: "since people have refused to stay on topic of the thread, just gonna close this for now," said the moderator. Read between the lines: If people do not say a positive thing about the game, no one allowed to say to say anything.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
@The Stranger It's been bad for a while but recently it has gotten so transparently bad that you're no longer bemoaned as a "tinfoil hat conspiracist" for bringing it up. It's amazing how many of my friends that used to think I was a little nuts now almost view me as a prophet of sorts...all because I take the time to fact check information for myself and actually pay attention to things beyond headlines.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
More importantly than all that drivel though; how you been? I haven't seen you around for a good while now. I'd say don't be a stranger...but that's probably not in your nature :D

Seriously though, missed you around here.

@samkfj I only had twitter for my game, banned for using hate speech (npc) months before the term had negative connotations...in regards to an actual game. Haven't tried going back.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
This is another example from the direct word of the game thread admit: "- Do NOT make this thread into a "ehrmawgawd this isn't what happened, this is what happened!"" LoL
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Philosophus Vagus, it is your fault for not able to read a twitter's team mind and read their feeling out from their head.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Philosophus Vagus Battling a mixture of depression, and a sudden spike in the frequency of visual hallucinations. Hasn't been a fun time. Nothing but a strange mix of feeling hopeless, being paranoid, and hoping the things in the shadows leave me alone. Not as bad over the last few days, thankfully. Thanks for asking. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a surprise session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
MZ life hack of the day: using unnecessary sparams (MP cost and Floor damage) for custom stats for Visustella’s core engine.
I'm working on Juzu the Fox right now and had a great idea. I'll try to add Crystal Temples to the game! These function a lot like the ring pieces and their barriers in Dark Deception, holding the realm together. After finding all the key charms, you must enter the Crystal Temple and defeat the beast guarding it.
I thought too much about improve mechanic while forget that I actually just want focus on a simple story.
Is there anyone who would like to resize some of sprites I've got and put them into MV sheet? I'm bad at that kind of things. I want to make a game, but I lack in resources and I'm bad at recolouring them, so my only option was to use a sprite maker from one game (Ive got permission to use it) but these are sprites from VX Ace and I only have MV. So, is there anyone interested in helping me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PK_Brody