Comments on Profile Post by MushroomCake28

1. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    NOTE: It's the second opening of season 1 I think.
    Dec 1, 2018
  2. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @TheoAllen is right that you prefer the classical/orchestra song. lol I do not know how he knows that. The music that you have posted confirm in the Art section. Most of your music is to convey emotion and heaviness instead of light-hearted. Thank you again for your suggestion.
    Dec 1, 2018
    MushroomCake28 likes this.
  3. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    @Kupotepo Haha Theo knew because he probably listened to many of my compositions (there was a time I used to post many of compositions every week).
    Dec 1, 2018
  4. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    And yeah, I tend to give music an important part in a game instead of only being ambient or in the background. I see the music as important as the graphics and the story. I guess it's because of my musical formation.
    Dec 1, 2018
    Finnuval and Kupotepo like this.
  5. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    He's amazing ya know, I can't even play an instrument. Just playing with digital :p
    Dec 1, 2018
    Finnuval and MushroomCake28 like this.
  6. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    There was a time I loved doing anime music cover (like this one). Until... RPG Maker... stole all that time...
    Dec 1, 2018
  7. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @MushroomCake28, I just say that what is your style. Everyone has their speciality and their likes. That is people listen to different music.
    Dec 2, 2018
  8. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @MushroomCake28, I agree with you that music is very important for create a game atmosphere. If I pick a wrong music, I maybe ruined game player's experience.
    Dec 2, 2018