RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
Well, in that case I hope death comes quick and ends the suffering.
Reactions: Poryg
samkfj
samkfj
It's not easy. Be brave little bro.
Poryg
Poryg
I'm not the one who needs to be brave. Everybody is trying to save him, because nowadays a lot of sicknesses have a solution. But he doesn't want to be saved... He will take care of you if you need it. But then it turns around and he gets "completely useless"... It's deppressing for him when he doesn't do something.
Isabella Ava
Isabella Ava
gods blessing him
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
I'm sorry @Poryg . Losing loved ones is painful in itself. I'll be thinking of him tonight.
Poryg
Poryg
Actually, I'm not feeling any pain for him dying. I came to terms with death when I was 12. Great grandfather died as suddenly as he could, two weeks before his 90th birthday, partially thanks to our doctors. I know I can die anytime and am ready for death. The only thing I want is to be able to face death proudly in the eyes, knowing I didn't live my life in vain.
Poryg
Poryg
I'm not a hypocrite though, so I don't apply this view just on myself. If anyone is dying, I don't feel in pain. Everybody has to die one day. The only thing that matters is whether you can look death in the eyes and say that you lived a good life. And father is the best person I've ever seen. So when he dies, I know it won't be tears I'll see him off with... But pride.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
That is a nice attitude. I'm sure your father would have wanted you to be proud of him instead of being sad. I wish him luck and the less pain possible.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
I really did not know how my grandfather's death affected me. When he passed, I went on with life without seeing anything wrong. I only cried once during the entire time. So, I was a bit shocked when people told me I was getting depressed. In reality, I was. And it came to a head during a trip to Florida that nearly sent me bonkers.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
No lie, I was in a bad state. It took me a bit to recover. That is why you need to look after yourself. These things can affect you more than you realize.
Alanood
Alanood
):
Poryg
Poryg
@OmnislashXX Thank you, I will. Maybe I won't need to though. I've already become quite immune to mental pain, although it's taking a toll on my happier emotions as well.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Poryg, sorry to hear that your father is dying. It is good that accept death as unavoidable. Many people still search for an immortality quest, instead of just enjoy being present and a life. What is the meaning of life?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm going to schedule my shuttle to the train station today... after I vote. It's not a pleasant thing to do, since I hate politics. So much negative talk. I can see why it's not allowed here. But about the shuttle. My county has a service called PalmTran, and it's really convenient. They pick you up at your home and drop you off where you need to be. Just give them a date and time.
Titlescreen idle movie player, play some videos if the player sits on the titlescreen too long! [free plugin]
"Alert, alert, there is nothing there. Wake up, there is nothing there. This is not a drill, there is nothing there. Oh hey, I see you're awake early on your day off, let's go for a run."~if dogs could talk.
I love October. It starts out with a lighthearted chillvibes. Near the end of the month, it becomes somewhat dreamy and the days feel slower. Maybe because October is the beginning of rainy season in my country. :D
Ami
--- Surprise Part 2 ---

F.Healer: Look,i'm the Cute White Ghost!
F.Mage: And,im the Scary Witch!
M.Archer: I'm The Handsome Vampire!
M.Fighter: AWOOOOOOO!!!
(Suddenly,The Electricity Is Turned Off. Then Turned On 10 Seconds Later)
Hero: (With Scream Mask & Bloody Knife) Hey,how about my Costume?
Entire Party: (Screaming Until Faint)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaeger