RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
I'd rather swallow pills without water then talk over the phone...
samkfj
samkfj
I dunno... Am old school. I loved talking to any of my girlfriends or pre-girlfriends on the phone for hours.

When my girl was still living in Germany, it's all we had.
Finnuval
Finnuval
@samkfj you calling me not old school? :p
Reactions: samkfj
samkfj
samkfj
Hmm you're right haha. I guess you trump me on the old school scale. But yeah, I only like talking to girls on the phone.
Finnuval
Finnuval
@samkfj lol Yeah that makes more sense haha
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
how about talk with pills and swallow your phone without water?
samkfj
samkfj
Sounds like those college parties I went to
Finnuval
Finnuval
@TheoAllen tell you what you'll be amazed how much smarter those pills can be compared to some people :P
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
I prefer Skype calls, honestly. Because I can see them but it's not as awkward as being right next to them.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
I don't really like it, honestly. And I have had to do it so much lately, with insurance and medical calls.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
I do naturally like to on phone if it is cheaper than fly to talk to whoever. I take my pills with sweet tea.
Amysaurus
Amysaurus
Depends on the situation, I guess? It's fine if I'm on the phone with friends or a client, but when I'm 20 minutes into trying to tell my mom goodbye, I start to hate it.
Shaz
Shaz
You mean there are people who enjoy swallowing pills WITH water? (as in, I'd rather not do either!)
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
My mom. She likes to call for so long, the line's been cut off a couple of times xD
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
Why do I write the same comments three times.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdramose