Comments on Profile Post by Benny Jackdaw

1. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    I'm more miffed that he's from an M-rated game. AN M-RATED GAME! I don't care how popular the game they came from is, it's just unfitting. Also, i'm pretty sure the game should be T, not E10. Which makes me even MORE averted to getting it.

Nintendo, why you gotta lie like that?
    Dec 8, 2018
    Marsigne likes this.
  2. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Sounds like they want to cannibalize their own audience.
    Dec 8, 2018
  3. Ksi
    Ksi
    If we're talking Joker, it's about time someone from one of the Persona or SMT games got in there. Better than another FE character or yet another Mario one. Besides, Joker is cool.
    Dec 8, 2018
    Marsigne likes this.
  4. Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    Not much better in my opinion. Granted, I've never played a Persona game except for Persona 4 Arena, but that's basically because I've had no interest in the franchise. It just seems like another generic JRPG with a generic story and characters.
    Dec 8, 2018
    Marsigne likes this.
  5. Ksi
    Ksi
    You would be incredibly wrong.
    Dec 9, 2018
    Marsigne likes this.
  6. Seirein
    Seirein
    Look on the bright side: We now know that *anyone* can buy their way into Smash!

Also, I'll give Persona credit for not being generic, however that doesn't excuse how its plot run on how the writers have no clue how anyone in the world actually thinks. Persona 5 in particular is a game about how literally everyone who doesn't think like you deserves to be brainwashed.
    Dec 9, 2018
    Marsigne likes this.