RPG Maker Forums

Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
It still feels like forever to me...
Finnuval
Finnuval
As you become older the years definitely become shorter...
bgillisp
bgillisp
Be told you have to do surgery recovery for a year. It will feel longer.
Sharm
Sharm
Sometimes a year still takes the normal amount of time but other times I hear something like "in five years" and think "is that all?" or look back at how long ago something was and think "Oh, oops, that was two years ago, not two months." A year is definitely faster now.
Sharm
Sharm
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
I believe the smaller you are, the faster is your metabolism thus the time feels slower. In an extreme case, a fly sees the world in slow motion (which the time passes slowly in their sense). Which is why they never get hit by your hand. In your old days, your metabolism is getting slower thus the time passes faster.
Hudell
Hudell
My theory is that when you're young you have more milestones to remember the time by. All the school stuff, then college, then trying a few different jobs. When you settle down there's not that many things to remember anymore.
Hudell
Hudell
I first stopped using rpg maker in 2004, then got back to it on 2014, feeling like it had been ages in the past. It's been 4 years since that and it feels like yesterday.
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Having kids destroys your time recognition.
punchybot
punchybot
When I was a kid, all I had were rocks.

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.
I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.
People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackhead