RetroExcellent
RetroExcellent
try it in slot c
Poryg
Poryg
I make it work
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
I make it so that it looks like it works.
Marsigne
Marsigne
Make it in a page to see if it still works, perhaps.
Ryisunique
Ryisunique
Find which step was missed.
Kes
Kes
Please do not ask Support questions in Status Updates, that is not their purpose. Make a thread instead.
A3 will never work in slot B. It's like putting the driving wheel of your car on the outside of the trunk and expecting it to work from there. It works where it is supposed to work and nowhere else.
You can create a B tile out of A tile (if you know how) & put that on a B sheet.
Builds_a_lot
Builds_a_lot
@Kes, It was meant to be rhetorical/humorous expressing frustration at best laid plans or eventing failing when it all looks solid on paper. My personal go to is an FML groan of despair and slogging back through everything to see what is broken. It wasn't a legit question.
Builds_a_lot
Builds_a_lot
God I guess I'm old, does anyone remember the stand by of "insert tab A into slot B" Usually had to do with cheapy cardboard toys, those Easter egg rings to set eggs in, stuff like that? Lol.
RetroExcellent
RetroExcellent
I understood your reference lol, but then again it seems that I am just as old.
Poryg
Poryg
I didn't understand your reference, but knew it was nothing serious :}

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have made 60 new skills! ''after test'' I have made 3 new skills!

Made a new battleback this week! How's it look?
"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:
actually, are there any JRPG type games (I guess turn based, so not ARPGs like say, Vagrant Story) where you have only one party member for the majority of the game? (I wonder if I'm forgetting something obvious.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleA2015