RPG Maker Forums

OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Nope. We have our own projects to complete, honestly. It's his story anyway..let him figure it out.
Verdelite
Verdelite
If all he does is argue with you, then I'd say you needn't bother. He might not want any critique (or might not be ready for it).
Tanarex
Tanarex
He wants my critique on his Legion of Superheroes D&D fanfiction adventure. It starts off with 3 unknown D&D guys who immediately screw up and get caught. Then a legion of superheroes show up, screw up and get caught. They are all a bunch of vague characters who are there to do something for someone for some reason.
Tanarex
Tanarex
I told him to give a little background on their characters and why they are there. He replies with an antagonistic, "You want to know their eye color and what they had for breakfast too?" But he did give them all first names when he is not simply referring to them as dwarf, elf, and halfling.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Whew. And here my Superhero fanfic is about a nerd who fantasizes over the cutest new superheroine and somehow manages to get her into the sheets. Not for minors.
Marsigne
Sounds like he's on the right track, but tell him that he needs to add a backstory as to what they are since the spice is essential to D&D.
Tanarex
Tanarex
He doesn't listen to me. And it looks like he deleted my comment. I guess calling his characters 'ass clowns' was too much for him.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.
There’s a beehive in my wall
Just finished my midterms! Freedom! Alright, back to gamedev!
I confirmed my train ticket yesterday. I'll be heading to Orlando on the 29th... last time I went, I found this little treasure!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infusa