RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
Good luck!
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Thanks! I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel (with all the meanings that sentence may have).
Finnuval
Finnuval
All the meanings? Sure hoping it's not a train then :p
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Or divine welcoming...
Finnuval
Finnuval
Well if it's just for a cup-o-tea then fine otherwise, nah pass you've still got stuff to do ;)
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
God: Sorry, we can't accept you here (in Heaven). You still got a plugin to finish for @Finnuval so get your a$$ back to earth!
Finnuval
Finnuval
Would be more like this I think :" Ahum, I see here that you make music and...oh, uhm...seems you're music keeps Finnuval happy and relaxed and out of our hair... erh...I think there's been a mistake"
Finnuval
Finnuval
of course you could always try and sue int that case :p
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Supreme Court of Heaven: Mushroom vs. God, 777 SCH, 2018. That would be a beautiful case name indeed.
Finnuval
Finnuval
I'll be a character witness haha
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Against me or for me? haha

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.
Once again have another case of an Android user losing all of their save files for all of my games after a single game update. Apparently even Yanfly's Save Core can't prevent it. Very frustrating.
Question! If anyone here has any of the Time Fantasy tiles, or the Omega Modern one, do they include character templates/bases/whatever the term is?
Had to edit the water tiles of Jason Perry's (final boss blues) beach tile set. I'm an animator now. :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exilion616