Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Sharm
    Sharm
    Wow, so young? At least the tech on those has gotten a lot better. They've even figured out how to do it with contacts.
    Dec 21, 2018
    Marsigne and Ms Littlefish like this.
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    I'd give you a hug, but I am sick and don't want to infect you :/
    Dec 21, 2018
    Marsigne and Ms Littlefish like this.
  3. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @Sharm My myopia and astigmatism are still changing too, but over the past couple of years I'm finding it more difficult to read unless it's full light. My twin and I lacked oxygen at birth and it's mostly affected our vision. My sister will likely be legally blind one day. She got the much shorter stick.
    Dec 21, 2018
    Marsigne likes this.
  4. Sharm
    Sharm
    Oh, not fun. It's nice that it's not genetic though, that's a relief for your family. I'm so sorry you have to deal with that. Losing vision is one of the few disabilities that I can't fathom dealing with, the possibility of having glaucoma freaked me out, and I was just dealing with a maybe. You have every right to ugly cry about this.
    Dec 21, 2018
    Marsigne likes this.
  5. Sharm
    Sharm
    My dad had that same reading problem. He added loads of lighting to our house before admitting that he might need glasses. Will you be investing in LED lights for your place, get it more like full daylight inside? I've done that for my bathroom and it's so lovely, especially for makeup.
    Dec 21, 2018
    Ms Littlefish and Marsigne like this.
  6. Kes
    Kes
    Instead of bifocals, why not get verifocals?
    Dec 21, 2018
    Ms Littlefish and Marsigne like this.
  7. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Sounds like a pain, hope you get used to it quickly. :)
    Dec 21, 2018
    Ms Littlefish likes this.
  8. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @Sharm I have brighter lighting at home, but I'm still at my sister's and they seem to light adverse for some reason. Y'know, even though her vision is WAY worse. XD

@Kes I've never heard of that! I'll ask the eye doctor when I go in a few weeks.
    Dec 21, 2018
    Marsigne likes this.