Comments on Profile Post by Caitlin

1. JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    Thanks for telling me about LotR- I loved that game on the 3DS (I 100%'d the d*** thing three times), so now I can do it THREE MORE times on a different console.

Meanwhile for $41 on Steam Winter Sale, I got VXAce, VX, 2k3, the PC port of Rhytmik Ultimate (plus its DLC instruments), and some gold for AdVenture Capitalist...
    Dec 21, 2018
    Marsigne and Caitlin like this.
  2. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    You're welcome! =^_^= I just love sales! Okay, I love free games, too... lol
    Dec 21, 2018
    Marsigne likes this.
  3. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    The first one isn't free anymore it seems. Kind of tempted but the game's unfamiliar to me, and I don't like cluttering my inbox (I don't usually buy games). Is the game good to play?
    Dec 21, 2018
  4. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    I'm playing the first one, and I've been told that the rest of them play the same. So, yeah, really fun. =^_^= I highly suggest it.
    Dec 21, 2018
    Marsigne and JtheDuelist like this.
  5. JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    Lol, first thing I do in any Lego game is A) Does it have a "Enter Code" menu anywhere in the Extras menu, shop, etc? And if yes) proceeds to look up if there are any red brick codes.

Don't care if it is a 2x Stud multiplier or stud attraction or whatever- any red brick codes early game are game changers and make life easier in game.
    Dec 21, 2018
    Marsigne likes this.
  6. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    Dec 21, 2018
    Marsigne likes this.
  7. JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    Yeah, I just wish The Hobbit's code line up was as nice as LotR's.
    Dec 21, 2018
    Marsigne likes this.
  8. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    I know what you mean. =-_-=
    Dec 21, 2018
    Marsigne likes this.
  9. JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    But none will ever beat Lego Star Wars The Clone Wars's one where EVERY red brick (except maybe one or two) had codes.
    Dec 21, 2018
    Marsigne likes this.