Comments on Profile Post by samkfj

1. Poryg
    Poryg
    I have no information about having any children, so I'm safe, ain't I?
    Dec 25, 2018
  2. samkfj
    samkfj
    You're never safe--one New Year's; you might be walking downtown with your friends and a random, cutesy blonde with really blue eyes and soft hair might ask you to party with her and her friends.

Things may happen--
    Dec 25, 2018
    The Stranger likes this.
  3. David Lister
    David Lister
    As long as my jolly intruder leaves a 2008 Anvil Malbec and a box of Moonstruck Chocolate Co. Truffles I'll leave the door unlocked... :D If the Grinch makes a visit, he's welcome to my wife's array of crochet and needles. Touch anything in my studio and someone's going to prison... :p
    Dec 25, 2018
    The Stranger and samkfj like this.
  4. samkfj
    samkfj
    Must defend our music to the deaths.
    Dec 25, 2018
    The Stranger and David Lister like this.
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    I'll be spending December 31st and January 1st at work, so a chance of meeting a cute girl to party with equals 0. Not to mention, there are not that many girls that like my beard.
    Dec 25, 2018
  6. samkfj
    samkfj
    I thought the norm was girls liking beards these days?

Plus, never say never. Maybe you'll find a hot thief that steals your heart.
    Dec 25, 2018
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    The beard needs to be more glorious than what I have :(
    Dec 25, 2018
    samkfj and David Lister like this.
  8. David Lister
    David Lister
    Hey, yeah... ...I thought the girls be diggin' the beards these days - at least here in the Pacific Northwest it seems the norm in the Seattle area. :D And yes, beware of partying with cute girls... ...especially the kind that like married men. But that, as they say, is a different story. :p
    Dec 25, 2018
    The Stranger, Poryg and samkfj like this.
  9. samkfj
    samkfj
    This is very true--very true... indeed.
    Dec 25, 2018
  10. Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm single, so no biggie here :p
    Dec 25, 2018
  11. samkfj
    samkfj
    For now :p

You're only 22. Give it a while, and poof you'll have tiny Porygs running around asking for things they play with once and never again.
    Dec 25, 2018
    The Stranger likes this.
  12. David Lister
    David Lister
    This is true. May I recommend the common cardboard box. Kids often play with it more than the item that comes IN the box. You'll get a ton of mileage out that thing and you won't care once it's cut up, lit on fire or otherwise destroyed! So much to look forward to - but seriously, kids are a lot of fun.
    Dec 25, 2018
    The Stranger and samkfj like this.
  13. samkfj
    samkfj
    Yeah, they are. Am just fixin' to play minecraft with mine and probably have a camping trip. Which involves loading up nerf guns and rescuing stuffed animals from invisible kidnappers.
    Dec 25, 2018
    The Stranger and David Lister like this.
  14. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    I've heard this overweight intruder is only really after our biscuits. But at least he leaves some of his own things as a payment. :p
    Dec 25, 2018
    samkfj likes this.
  15. samkfj
    samkfj
    None shall have my oreos. Well maybe one.
    Dec 25, 2018
    Matseb2611 and David Lister like this.