Comments on Profile Post by Benny Jackdaw

1. Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    You must be fun at parties >.>
    Dec 25, 2018
    Philosophus Vagus likes this.
  2. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    People make a list. List gets designated to people. We get what's on the list. Done. Oh, yes, most of my X- mas shopping is done on Thanksgiving with online deals.
    Dec 25, 2018
  3. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Instead of calling out everyone having a good time why not just not participate in that part of it? I don't, all I ever get anyone for Christmas is food and eggnog, all I got was stocking candy and a pocket knife. Just because the things you state exist doesn't mean you can't have a good time without those things.
    Dec 26, 2018
  4. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Also it's pretty ignorant to say that a tradition which predates corporations by 350+ years is a 'corporate holiday'. Just saying. Black Friday is a corporate holiday designed to corrupt said tradition with greedy practices but the tradition itself predates that and basically started it's life as an excuse to get wasted which was later combined with religious thematics; nothing to do with corporations.
    Dec 26, 2018
  5. Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    ...it was just a joke.
    Dec 26, 2018
  6. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    ...what part was supposed to be funny? (seriously asking, I'm the first to admit I'm pretty bad at getting jokes.)
    Dec 26, 2018
  7. Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    I don't even know anymore. I guess this was just a misfire.
    Dec 26, 2018
  8. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    It's hard to tell for some folks sometimes...Either way, hope you're having a good holiday!
    Dec 26, 2018