Comments on Profile Post by l8rose

1. samkfj
    samkfj
    What kinda VM ya gonna make?
    Dec 28, 2018
    l8rose likes this.
  2. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Hmm. I think I will make an episodic series, sorta like an anime. I always found romance animes to be intriguing. Uh, unfortunately, you can't really have any erotic scenes unless you have an artist handy.
    Dec 28, 2018
    l8rose likes this.
  3. l8rose
    l8rose
    Short fantasy, probably romance and really bad endings. Not sure if I'll even finish it as I just wanna get rid of the itch to make one so just gonna run with an old short story idea for plot.
    Dec 29, 2018
  4. l8rose
    l8rose
    That's actually a nifty idea, kind of makes it easier if you're doing a series as it's less stuff over all that you have to make for additional games. While having erotic art can be nice (or even innuendo), don't underestimate a well written scene. ^_~
    Dec 29, 2018
  5. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Yeah. Unfortunately, even the default characters don't have many clothing options. I can't take them to a pool cause they don't have swimsuits and you can forget the typical guy accidentally sees girl's underwear routine.
    Dec 29, 2018
    l8rose likes this.
  6. l8rose
    l8rose
    That's true, but at least they have blushing images? That being said, I don't usually use the default stuff so not sure what else they would have.

Could always just have the typical accident of walking into the changing room while still dressed then skip the rest (or fade to black).
    Dec 29, 2018
  7. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Yeah, but that doesn't make got fun.
    Dec 29, 2018