Comments on Profile Post by samkfj

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Awwh. Tummy. I like it when people use cute\childish words. :) I hope your tummy gets better soon.
    Dec 28, 2018
    samkfj likes this.
  2. Isabella Ava
    Isabella Ava
    can i have your computer just in case 〈(゜。゜)
    Dec 28, 2018
    Tw0Face and samkfj like this.
  3. Sharm
    Sharm
    If you press on it and letting go hurts way worse go to the ER immediately.
    Dec 28, 2018
    samkfj likes this.
  4. Vanessa
    Vanessa
    if you feel something thrusting right to heart, it might be Gastric. More over if it was on intestine.

if it's correct, you can look upon a drug named Ranitidine. avoid consuming carbonated beverages, chili, and vit C, because it can raise your stomach acid.
    Dec 28, 2018
    samkfj likes this.
  5. Sharm
    Sharm
    Wait, Vitamin C? I know that a lot of stuff that's high in vitamin c should be avoided, because they're often acidic, but I hadn't heard anything about C itself.

Ranitidine is also called Zantac, easy to find OTC. There's also Omeprazole aka Prilosec, which works in a different way. Neither should be taken for a long period of time without talking to a doctor, acid reflux can be an indication of scary stuff.
    Dec 28, 2018
    samkfj likes this.
  6. samkfj
    samkfj
    Hee hee thanks all. I think am just being overdramatic... But omg yeah it does hurt. If it doesn't subside I'll go to the overnight clinic. It's like a heavy bloated feeling like when you eat too much but I haven't had much to eat all day.
    Dec 28, 2018
  7. Vanessa
    Vanessa
    what i mean about vit C is like C1000 beverages, anything like that, vit C acid is bad for bloathing stomach. as the pain itself created by infected intestine.

get well soon
    Dec 28, 2018
    samkfj likes this.
  8. samkfj
    samkfj
    Now am all scared :kaodes:
    Dec 28, 2018
  9. Vanessa
    Vanessa
    no need to be scared, i myself survived from this (if it's correct you had gastric ulcers).

the cure is easy, eat few but often, avoid drinking soda, beer, caffeine etc
    Dec 28, 2018
    samkfj likes this.
  10. Sharm
    Sharm
    Sorry to scare you. Gastrointestinal pain can also just be nothing. Most of the time it's just gas. But seriously, go to the ER if you have rebound pain, that's appendicitis.
    Dec 28, 2018
    samkfj likes this.
  11. Sharm
    Sharm
    Heavy bloated pain like eating too much sounds exactly like gas. There's medication that will get rid of it pretty quick, or positions you can set yourself into if you'd like to help it along more naturally.
    Dec 28, 2018
    samkfj likes this.