Comments on Profile Post by Tw0Face

1. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Between 7-10 times. Last movie was Aquaman, which really surprised me as I wasn't really looking forward to it initially. (And because we were supposed to go see Ralph Breaks the Internet, but the cinema didn't play the subbed version anymore and we didn't want to see the dubbed one.) As for inspiration, not really. Maybe a reference if the movie's setting/theme fits my game's.
    Dec 29, 2018
    Tw0Face likes this.
  2. Tw0Face
    Tw0Face
    @slimmmeiske2 Aquaman was a big surprise for me as well, because I didn't expect the movie to be that good. The best movies seem to come out at the end of the year.
    Dec 29, 2018
  3. Mrs_Allykat
    Mrs_Allykat
    Aquaman was also the latest movie I saw. Though I've only seen three this year. I was pleasantly surprised that Aquaman ended up as good as it was. WB has been dropping the ball lately with the DC properties, so it was pleasant to see one of their movies so well made.

As far as inspiration, I look more towards how a movie shows a scene rather than the content of the scene.
    Dec 29, 2018
  4. Ryisunique
    Ryisunique
    0. Last time I went to the theater was for wonder woman.

Oh yeah, between that and tv.
    Dec 29, 2018
  5. Tw0Face
    Tw0Face
    I've seen quite a lot of movies this year. Don’t know if I can still list them all so I'll list those I can still think of and give them a rating of between one and five stars. For example, Aquaman (★★★★★) was definitely the best movie I've seen this year. The worst movie was Cold War (☆☆☆☆☆). I saw Mortal Engines (★★★☆☆) which was quite well done, but I have a slightly different idea of a dystopian future.
    Dec 30, 2018
  6. Tw0Face
    Tw0Face
    I saw Robin Hood (★★★★☆) while being in the sneak preview and it was one of the most valid movies I've ever seen there. What else? Venom (★★★★☆), Fantastic Beasts 2 (★★★☆☆), Deadpool 2 (★★★☆☆), Red Sparrow (★★☆☆☆), Mission Impossible – Fallout (★★★★★), The Equalizer 2 (★★★★☆), Rampage (★★★☆☆), The Commuter (★★★☆☆) and many more. Unfortunately, I missed Pacific Rim 2. I'll have to catch up with that someday.
    Dec 30, 2018