Comments on Profile Post by Avery

1. Avery
    Avery
    It's a foldable dry erase battle map that fits perfectly into the lid of my mimic dnd case. It only lacks the tounge to keep the map in place, next step are the tokens :3 The mimic also happened as part of the crafting mood^^
    Dec 31, 2018
  2. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    And craft something you did. Nice!
    Dec 31, 2018
    Avery and Sauteed_Onion like this.
  3. GolfHacker
    GolfHacker
    That is a very cool idea! Nicely done!
    Dec 31, 2018
  4. samkfj
    samkfj
    That's neat. I didn't know there were more people on this forum into dnd.
    Dec 31, 2018
  5. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I've always wanted to play DnD, but simply don't know anyone who plays it. I really don't know all that many people at all, so I guess that could be why. lol.
    Dec 31, 2018
    Avery likes this.
  6. Avery
    Avery
    @The Stranger I wanted to do something like that for so long as well and then somone I knew roughly from Pokemon Go was like "Hey, wanna play dnd?" Now that guy is one of my best friends and I am a happy member of a really cool group.
    Dec 31, 2018
    The Stranger, GolfHacker and samkfj like this.
  7. samkfj
    samkfj
    That's kinda how it happened to me in college. I was very much into the college scene but I made friends with some random opposites and they're my life long pals. Still play with them but over the net.
    Dec 31, 2018
    Avery likes this.
  8. Avery
    Avery
    We also play online, because our dnd DM just left the country - we have two other systems going on with the remaining group, so I have rl games. And it's really itching me to DM at some point, but I guess I lack the experience.
    Dec 31, 2018
  9. samkfj
    samkfj
    Just do it! Don't let that stop you. If you have a good imagination, which am certain ya do--you'll have a blast making a scenario for your pals. I love dming.
    Dec 31, 2018
  10. Avery
    Avery
    I play as only German and only newbie with a group of experienced Americans - so there is also the language problem^^' I will probably prepare a one shot in secret and when there is the time I will do it ;3
    Dec 31, 2018
    samkfj likes this.
  11. samkfj
    samkfj
    That's how my girl is too. She's from Koln, most of her pals are American and two of the people I play with as from Kazakhstan. Dnd is a very colorful game when ya think about it haha.
    Dec 31, 2018
  12. Avery
    Avery
    I secretly ordered a Lord of the Rings pen&paper core book this weekened, if I am ever going to run a longer campaign, that might be what is going to happen :3
    Dec 31, 2018
    GolfHacker and samkfj like this.
  13. samkfj
    samkfj
    Sounds great. Good luck and have fun.
    Dec 31, 2018