Comments on Profile Post by Caitlin

1. Tonko
    Tonko
    I have been told to play it many times, but never bought it... Maybe I should soon, as it's a low spec game I think
    Dec 31, 2018
    Caitlin likes this.
  2. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    It's definitely an interesting game, replayability as you will make mistakes the first time around. =^_^=
    Dec 31, 2018
    Tonko likes this.
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    I bought undertale, but for me it didn't deliver.
    Dec 31, 2018
  4. Plueschkatze
    Plueschkatze
    @Poryg did you play it just once? I think a lot of the 'magic' of undertale is only uncovered if played more than once as this is basically where the meta stuff comes into it. I think if one plays it from start to finish without loading older saves etc. there will be missed a lot and it could be a lot more boring as a game.
    Dec 31, 2018
  5. Plueschkatze
    Plueschkatze
    I'm not one of those omegafans, but I really enjoyed it a lot for the meta gameplay. And I like all the gaster theory stuff, haha. But I also enjoy theory videos for other games I'm into, so that's a plus. XD
    Dec 31, 2018
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    I couldn't even finish it, I got bored.
    Dec 31, 2018
    mlogan likes this.
  7. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    Well, I sort of fell in love with certain characters, but I admit that there are times when you WANT to like a game. You like the story, you like the characters, but it's game play that might not do it for you. Just something... =^_^= It's a tough game, though.
    Jan 1, 2019
    Tonko likes this.