Comments on Profile Post by samkfj

1. samkfj
    samkfj
    Now it's new years in Texas! Yeah time to drink more.
    Jan 1, 2019
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    Lol, I'm still completely sober and almost off to work.
    Jan 1, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  3. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Home is where the hammock is currently, nice and warm in my cocoon under the stars. Should be asleep, but some new year ringers nearby keep popping off shots and my dog won't shut up about it...who knew he was anti-gun.
    Jan 1, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  4. samkfj
    samkfj
    Now there's talk about the procurement of controlled substances. Gonna just stick to alcohol.
    Jan 1, 2019
    Philosophus Vagus likes this.
  5. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    That's why I don't go to parties, someone always eventually brings out the heavy stuff. That and I'm antisocial...mostly I'm just antisocial.
    Jan 1, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    All mammals are antigun, cos they're scared of loud sounds. They're scared even of thunderstorms. Only humans know these loud sounds are nothing to be scared about.
    Jan 1, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  7. samkfj
    samkfj
    Well--I kinda grew up with guns (Texan, remember?)

So am used to the sound of them--though if anyone ever shot one within inches of me without me knowing, then yes, I'd imagine I'd be very not happy.
    Jan 1, 2019
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, I'm not scared of bangs despite not being used to guns. Nevertheless, only 1-3% of people here carry weapons with them. Most of them are law enforcers. So an actual encounter with a gun could be quite scary.
    Jan 1, 2019
  9. samkfj
    samkfj
    Oh yeah--under any circumstance it would be. All the training and levelheadedness in the world can't prepare you for it. Hopefully you don't have to experience it.
    Jan 1, 2019
    Poryg likes this.
  10. Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm not afraid. When I'm in life threatening danger, all my emotions shut down and I'm calm as a rock. So I definitely wouldn't panic. My bulletproof vest also gives me additional security, so it's possible that despite my weapon being point blank range, the shooter wouldn't make it alive.
    Jan 1, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  11. samkfj
    samkfj
    That's the spirit, little bro.
    Jan 1, 2019
  12. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    When in doubt of how to return home, always use fast travel. Works in games, should work in real life too. ;)
    Jan 1, 2019
    mlogan and samkfj like this.
  13. samkfj
    samkfj
    Sadly I haven't unlocked it yet. I skipped the main story quest for now, just grinding money for upgrades atm.
    Jan 1, 2019
    Matseb2611 likes this.
  14. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Uber.
    Jan 1, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  15. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Aww sucks. I guess in the game of real life upgrades seem to require money points more than skill points.
    Jan 1, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  16. samkfj
    samkfj
    On the bright side, my profession skills have gotten drastically better. I think I found a glitch where I show up to work and do nothing for the whole day.
    Jan 2, 2019
    Matseb2611 likes this.
  17. Poryg
    Poryg
    RPG maker then? :p
    Jan 2, 2019
    Matseb2611 and samkfj like this.
  18. samkfj
    samkfj
    Oh--snap! You're right! Especially once I switch over to my girl's laptop... I can totally just lock myself in my office and develop in peace!
    Jan 2, 2019
    Matseb2611 likes this.