Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    If dreams have meanings then I am one sick puppy. If it's not just weird stuff like dogs fighting alligators or snakes getting tied into knots when I kick them it's me being murdered in a myriad of ways...seriously, I frequently dream about my own death, a death which is consistently violent though otherwise quite varied.
    Jan 1, 2019
  2. samkfj
    samkfj
    I dunno--to me, interpreting a dream is like trying to herd cats.

I don't know where I was going with that--yeah am not well in the head this evening.
    Jan 1, 2019
    Poryg likes this.
  3. Isabella Ava
    Isabella Ava
    Once i dreamed that i fell down from a skyscraper pillar while trying to grab something ..
    Jan 1, 2019
    Poryg likes this.
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, my today's dream was that I took a sit on a terrace of a currently closed restaurant, thought about taking one of the lollipops they had on a table... And suddenly got attacked by three cuddly dogs. They licked me, they jumped on me...
    Jan 1, 2019
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    And after a while I suddenly realized that all along they'd been trying to take off my pants with their shorts. Which they succeeded in after I saw four news reporters going around... All female! Once they succeeded, of course they left me alone... Exposed to camera.
    Jan 1, 2019
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    In the end we were all laughing though as I tried my best to hide the private stuff. Then after I woke up and fell asleep again, I had a dream in which I watched the whole incident on TV.
    Jan 1, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  7. samkfj
    samkfj
    That's too funny. Love it. Perhaps, avoid small dogs today.
    Jan 1, 2019
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    Actually they were large, which was the only reason they succeeded. These pants are rather tight and some decent force is required to push them down :D
    Jan 1, 2019
  9. samkfj
    samkfj
    Cue the sexy music? Or no cue?
    Jan 1, 2019
  10. Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm no zoophile and am not too fond of bestiality either, so you can guess for yourself :D
    Jan 1, 2019
  11. samkfj
    samkfj
    Well--I meant for the female reporters--but yes, good idea.
    Jan 1, 2019
  12. Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, we were all laughing at how awkward the situation was. Not to mention I did a good job hiding what was not supposed to be seen, so they had no chance to take a peek.
    Jan 1, 2019
  13. samkfj
    samkfj
    Well, now am curious what someone would interpret your dream as. Probably means nothing in the end, but yeah--herding cats.
    Jan 1, 2019
  14. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    I used to dream about doomsday when I was a teen/high-schooler. Now, I usually dream about me back at my teens and high-school life. If those means something.
    Jan 1, 2019
    samkfj likes this.