RPG Maker Forums

Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
If dreams have meanings then I am one sick puppy. If it's not just weird stuff like dogs fighting alligators or snakes getting tied into knots when I kick them it's me being murdered in a myriad of ways...seriously, I frequently dream about my own death, a death which is consistently violent though otherwise quite varied.
samkfj
samkfj
I dunno--to me, interpreting a dream is like trying to herd cats.

I don't know where I was going with that--yeah am not well in the head this evening.
Reactions: Poryg
Isabella Ava
Isabella Ava
Once i dreamed that i fell down from a skyscraper pillar while trying to grab something ..
Reactions: Poryg
Poryg
Poryg
Well, my today's dream was that I took a sit on a terrace of a currently closed restaurant, thought about taking one of the lollipops they had on a table... And suddenly got attacked by three cuddly dogs. They licked me, they jumped on me...
Poryg
Poryg
And after a while I suddenly realized that all along they'd been trying to take off my pants with their shorts. Which they succeeded in after I saw four news reporters going around... All female! Once they succeeded, of course they left me alone... Exposed to camera.
Poryg
Poryg
In the end we were all laughing though as I tried my best to hide the private stuff. Then after I woke up and fell asleep again, I had a dream in which I watched the whole incident on TV.
Reactions: samkfj
samkfj
samkfj
That's too funny. Love it. Perhaps, avoid small dogs today.
Poryg
Poryg
Actually they were large, which was the only reason they succeeded. These pants are rather tight and some decent force is required to push them down :D
samkfj
samkfj
Cue the sexy music? Or no cue?
Poryg
Poryg
I'm no zoophile and am not too fond of bestiality either, so you can guess for yourself :D
samkfj
samkfj
Well--I meant for the female reporters--but yes, good idea.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013
Ami
--- Swimming ---

F.Knight: This Shrine always Flood. We don't have a choice,we have to Swimming in this place
F.Healer: That Insane!
F.Mage: We can use…Boat,rather than Swimming
F.Knight: You guys…Can't Swim?
F.Healer & F.Mage: (Shocked) Eehh??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RikuTales