RPG Maker Forums

Tai_MT
Tai_MT
Huh, no shots to be had from my game then. "Fire" remains "Fire". Do I get points or something for that? :D
bgillisp
bgillisp
Mine's Nova, Frozen Slash, Earthquake (so one of those), Thunderstorm Vortex, Energy Wrack, Mind Trap, Divine Aid (not a damage spell), and Restoration.
JtheDuelist
JtheDuelist
No shots being taken from mine either: Prometheus (fire), Ao Ao (earth), and Albina (heal)- my game has no ice, wind, or water skills, instead have weapons of those types instead: Leviathan (water), Stone Edge (earth), Gale Cutter (wind), and Blársverðsegg (ice).
Arin
Arin
Armageddon is mine. No shots from me!
Aoi Ninami
Aoi Ninami
I have two fifth-tier spells for each element. Taking the highest-level MT damage spell for each: Red Dragon, Icicle Fall, Mandragora, Black Wind, Megaquake, Raining Swords.

In your list, wouldn't Tempest and Hurricane both be Wind?
Kes
Kes
No shots from me either, and I think that's true for all my games, not just my current project.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoonZH