Comments on Profile Post by MushroomCake28

1. Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    It's still the "holiday week" for some and also the start of a new school semester for others. People from some parts of Asia will be busier next coming weeks due to the Lunar/Chinese New Year. (Vietnam, China, and various other Asian countries celebrates this almost two weeks long.) Basically late November through January is a busy time for most for various reasons.
    Jan 4, 2019
    MushroomCake28 likes this.
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    Naturally. They have a life. Unlike me :D
    Jan 4, 2019
  3. samkfj
    samkfj
    I did a little traveling for my vacation, but I check a lot on my phone.
    Jan 4, 2019
    Amane Kagari likes this.
  4. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    The Holiday Schedule suggests that Touchfuzzy will not be back until the 8th. But the moderators are still here.
    Jan 4, 2019
    Amane Kagari likes this.
  5. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Yeah I understand, but I thought that maybe vacations means more time for the forum lol.

@Amane Kagari 2 weeks for chinese new year? My family only celebrates for one day lol. But then again, we're asian/canadians.
    Jan 4, 2019
    Amane Kagari likes this.
  6. Neo_Kum0rius_6000
    Neo_Kum0rius_6000
    Hanuka started early this year. So I wasn't off of this site for long.
    Jan 4, 2019
  7. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I'm not very active on the forums as of late. Combination of being wore out from work, working sporadically on my game, and playing the myriad of new games I've purchased.
    Jan 4, 2019
  8. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    @Tai_MT Ohh, I didn't think about the Steam winter sales. People must be playing their new games lol.
    Jan 4, 2019
  9. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Yeah, I picked up Stellaris and all it's DLC... Clannad… Hollow Knight... and a little bit of DLC for RPG Maker MV. Been alternating between those three games and other stuff. I'm enjoying Hollow Knight for its difficulty but rewarding of skill... and Stellaris for it's 4X gameplay. I use Clannad to relax, since I loved the anime. :D
    Jan 4, 2019
    MushroomCake28 likes this.