RPG Maker Forums

Amane Kagari
Amane Kagari
It's still the "holiday week" for some and also the start of a new school semester for others. People from some parts of Asia will be busier next coming weeks due to the Lunar/Chinese New Year. (Vietnam, China, and various other Asian countries celebrates this almost two weeks long.) Basically late November through January is a busy time for most for various reasons.
Poryg
Poryg
Naturally. They have a life. Unlike me :D
samkfj
samkfj
I did a little traveling for my vacation, but I check a lot on my phone.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
The Holiday Schedule suggests that Touchfuzzy will not be back until the 8th. But the moderators are still here.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Yeah I understand, but I thought that maybe vacations means more time for the forum lol.

@Amane Kagari 2 weeks for chinese new year? My family only celebrates for one day lol. But then again, we're asian/canadians.
Neo_Kum0rius_6000
Neo_Kum0rius_6000
Hanuka started early this year. So I wasn't off of this site for long.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made an RPG Discord bot and it FINALLY got accepted on top.gg and is already trending!! <3
1st of March 2014 I joined and it has been a great experience for 6 whole years. The only thing I can say is a huge thank you to ALL members of this forum.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!
Now irinea just blocked me in discord
Just finished making a character selector at the beginning of the game that allows the player to pick gender and skin tone. I couldn't be more pleased.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerKruste