Comments on Profile Post by l8rose

1. samkfj
    samkfj
    Things never change... I had similar problems in college too. Nothing boils my blood faster than a thief.
    Jan 4, 2019
    l8rose likes this.
  2. l8rose
    l8rose
    Our college is pretty bad for it. Last semester had a thief reach in and swipe one of the student's laptops (apparently same thief was stealing from the teacher's offices too).

They already started requiring people to be on a list in order to be allowed in the classroooms when the teachers aren't there but apparently, new year means they need a new list.
    Jan 4, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  3. samkfj
    samkfj
    Am sure campus police are a force of inadequacy too? At least for me they were. Could only count on them ruining the fun but not protecting the campus otherwise.
    Jan 4, 2019
    l8rose likes this.
  4. Lornsteyn
    Lornsteyn
    Do you guys over their have no locks etc?
    I already learned in elementary school not to trust people and protect all my stuff.
    Jan 4, 2019
    l8rose likes this.
  5. l8rose
    l8rose
    Pretty much, it took them months to even do anything about the thefts (despite having cameras).

And we do, we had just left the classroom for a 10 minute safety talk in the adjoining room so no one thought to put away laptops/close doors/etc. It was just one of those perfect storms to lead to something bad.
    Jan 4, 2019
  6. samkfj
    samkfj
    Well just be safe okay?
    Jan 4, 2019
    l8rose likes this.
  7. l8rose
    l8rose
    We learned. lol We all put things away or hidden and make sure the side door is locked/closed.

Thank you for the concern though! <3
    Jan 4, 2019
    samkfj likes this.