Jan 4, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  2. samkfj
    samkfj
    No sleep til Brooklyn
    Jan 4, 2019
  3. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I liked SG-1 primarily. Atlantis was good until some of my favorite cast members left I think in Season 3 or 4? Not sure if you care for spoilers, but I loved Wier.
    Jan 4, 2019
    Lornsteyn and samkfj like this.
  4. samkfj
    samkfj
    Yes! Weir was great. I also thought she was real pretty too. I think I liked Atlantis slightly more because it seemed like they had more fun.
    Jan 4, 2019
    Lornsteyn and Tai_MT like this.
  5. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I did begin to like Atlantis again when Kaylee came back (okay, she plays Kaylee in Firefly, I love her as an actress, but can never remember her name). She started a relationship with Rodney and was pretty fun. But, I've always really liked SG-1 because the cast has been pretty solid throughout and the "planet of the week" thing was fun.
    Jan 4, 2019
    Lornsteyn and samkfj like this.
  6. samkfj
    samkfj
    SG-1 seriously had four of the best tv characters of all time, I feel. The dynamic is legendary.
    Jan 4, 2019
    Lornsteyn and Tai_MT like this.
  7. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    My favorite episode of SG-1 was the "groundhog day" loop episode. But, some of the later episodes with Claudia Black were pretty great too.

You ever seen Farscape? If you enjoy Sci Fi, it's a pretty fantastic series to start.
    Jan 4, 2019
    samkfj and Lornsteyn like this.
  8. Lornsteyn
    Lornsteyn
    Weeks ago I started with SG1 on DVD again and if im done I will do SGA, so I say both.
    Jan 4, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  9. samkfj
    samkfj
    I've only seen maybe 3 episodes. My girl loved it and I should continue it. Claudia Black totally steals the show for me too, loved her character. I'd say which my favorite episode is but it's spoiler territory, but it's about Daniel. Am sure you can guess which. Very sad.
    Jan 4, 2019
  10. samkfj
    samkfj
    @Lornsteyn time for a marathon! I should watch it all again. The one I couldn't get into was Universe. Maybe it's good?--but it just didn't appeal to me.
    Jan 4, 2019
  11. Lornsteyn
    Lornsteyn
    I watched Universe mostly because of Robert Carlyle and Lou Diamond Phillips, it was not bad, but I wish they just would have continued Atlantis.
    Jan 4, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  12. samkfj
    samkfj
    I do know that Atlantis still exists in comic book form. Waiting to see if they release a graphic novel form.
    Jan 4, 2019
  13. samkfj
    samkfj
    From what I saw about Universe--it seemed like a huge change in format. Reminded me of Battlestar Galactica, which didn't sit all too well with me as I wasn't too fond of it.
    Jan 4, 2019