Comments on Profile Post by samkfj

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Gym then nom noms. I never feel like working out, but once I start doing it I feel great. :)
    Jan 4, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  2. samkfj
    samkfj
    Yeah I love it! Makes me feel accomplished. I should however eat more often. I had one tiny meal today. I should really have something more filling so am not starving by the time I get outta work. But yes! Gym then eat! Thinking a nice salmon and salad.
    Jan 4, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Good quality salmon is nice, especially with some rice and veg. I'm having tuna and sweetcorn on a jacket potato for my dinner today.
    Jan 4, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  4. samkfj
    samkfj
    Oooh that sounds so tasty! Btw--what'cha doing up so early? It's early right? Like almost 6 in the morning right?
    Jan 4, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  5. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Almost 5am here. My sleeping pattern is all out of whack, so I'm going to bed at around 6pm and rising at midnight. lol.
    Jan 4, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  6. samkfj
    samkfj
    Ah! Well nothing wrong with that. I go to bed generally at 6 am then work at 2 pm. It's fixing to turn 11pm in a few minutes. I guess we're just night owls. The best kinda owls to me.
    Jan 4, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  7. samkfj
    samkfj
    Bleh--get to the gym and my hand wraps are missing from my bag... my cat took them again. She likes taking them and hiding them.
    Jan 4, 2019
  8. samkfj
    samkfj
    So close to not making it to the store in time. Now it's time to eat! So hungry.
    Jan 4, 2019