Comments on Profile Post by artoni

1. artoni
    artoni
    Update; found a backup from a year ago. Considering how off/on I am on the project, this is not as bad as it sounds.
    Jan 6, 2019
  2. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Yeah but how do accidentally delete a folder? Notwithstanding, can't it also be retrieved from the Recycle Bin before permanent deletion? And like if It's in your MV files, why wouldn't you be careful with any file you might have in there? These are all questions you may want to ask yourself.
    Jan 6, 2019
  3. artoni
    artoni
    Considering I don't recall getting a prompt to delete, the files were no longer in my project, the MapDatas.json said null on all of those...yes, it was deleted. Sadly, I couldn't find the info in Recycle Bin.
    Jan 6, 2019
  4. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Windows update? if you have it under mydocuments, windows update has a bad history of wiping files under that directory.
    Jan 6, 2019
  5. artoni
    artoni
    I do. Is there a post on how to move it?
    Jan 6, 2019
  6. Sharm
    Sharm
    You don't need to do anything fancy, just move the entire game folder somewhere else.
    Jan 6, 2019
  7. artoni
    artoni
    Nice. Thanks!
    Jan 6, 2019
  8. samkfj
    samkfj
    Got everythin' workin' again?
    Jan 6, 2019
  9. artoni
    artoni
    Ish. There's a couple maps I have to remake, but the events are mostly intact; they just use older facesets I need to update. I'm going through a playthrough to validate everything works.
    Overall, though, not as bad as I initially feared.
    Jan 6, 2019
    samkfj likes this.