RPG Maker Forums

Sharm
Sharm
Sharm
Sharm
Too many wood floor patterns require dividing evenly by 3, which doesn't work with 32x32 tiles.
Sharm
Sharm
Okay, time for me to try for sleep before the pain meds completely wear off. G'night!
samkfj
samkfj
G'night Sharm!
Marquise*
Marquise*
Bedbug squishing with a rolling pin! (sorry I kinda don't feel well these last months of re-invasion.) XD Uh tile related... sorry carpets or cat beds
Marquise*
Marquise*
Aww forgot about your pain. It was nice you had a cool time able to make the best of it before pain bit. Thanks for your kind and generous use of your energy and inspiration ^^

And... HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Sharm
Sharm
I've found a combination of mint and lemon to be really good at keeping away pests of all sorts, and it smells really nice. Looking it up, it seems like lemongrass and lavender are supposed to be especially good for bedbugs.
samkfj
samkfj
I thought you were gonna get rest. You okay?
Sharm
Sharm
Happy New Year to you too. :LZYgrin: Pet supplies would be a really great expansion set idea, I'll keep it in mind for later.
Sharm
Sharm
Resting is relative. :LZSangel: I'm not too bad considering, but sleep is being evasive. Don't worry, I'll take something for it now. I just don't like to unless I have too.
Sharm
Sharm
Oh shoot, sorry Marquise*, I don't think my suggestions will be all that helpful after all. Most of them repel cats too.
Marquise*
Marquise*
XD It is all right @Sharm LOL I cannot imagine me using the rolling pin over the elderly Daughter Cat. XD

(Wednesday the joke won't be funny thought ^^)
Gary-Sutherland
Gary-Sutherland
Hmmm...What about...Southern USA small townscape with some dives akin to Wafflehouse, rib joints diners etc. maybe some upper middle class houses. I don't see many of those around, then again i am born five-minutes-ago new to this program.

I assume this is for the MV tile set size?
Sharm
Sharm
That'd be fun to see in tiles, but it's not a small request at all! That'd be months of work.

Actually, I don't like working at the MV tile size. Not only is 48x48 awkward, it's too big for pixel art IMO. But if I work at 16x16 or 24x24 it can scale up to MV size without getting weird.
Gary-Sutherland
Gary-Sutherland
Oh! sorry i thought the scope was a tileset haha my bad.

How about...a cassock for a priest outfit for the character? or is that also a big project? (i can only imagine with 30+ different configurations in the sprites).

So to scale up you just load the image into GIMP or Ps then adjust the proportions, does it noticeably affect the quality of the tile?
Sharm
Sharm
It depends. Since I'm doing pixel art, if I do it as a full multiple, like %200 or %300, and don't add any smoothing, then it doesn't change the look at all, just makes the pixels huge. If I were to scale up with non-pixel art then yeah, it makes it look all fuzzy and low quality. I'd use Waifu2x or something though, something better than what GIMP or PS comes with.
Sharm
Sharm
Just one clothing item for a full sprite is medium hard. I could do it in a day if I spent a good chunk of time. But most of the time you only need one direction for a priest and that would be a small request.
Gary-Sutherland
Gary-Sutherland
Third time's a charm, a mix of Cat tails? like the river plant not actual... severed...cat tails...
Sharm
Sharm
That's an excellent small request. Now I just need an art style. Pixel Myth already has cat tails, and I think Time Fantasy does too, but I'm not sure about the other pixel art styles.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was doing forge runs on D2 with my wife last night, and singing like a leprechaun to annoy her XD. I was calling it 'The Farge'
Is i possible too make a weapon have a chance of using a skill?
Can the Eternal Dreamers finish off the final boss? We'll see!
Fekken kill me. I unknowingly swapped out two important events's codes and saved the game to test it. I'm just doing this for fun and the fun has now been replaced with excruciating torture.
Is this how game developers feel all the time?

EDIT:
WAIT HOLY S***
MY LAST POST ASKING FOR HELP ON AN EVENT ACTUALLY SAVED IT
OH MY GOD
Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lymeish