RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
The steam version is crap compared to normal one tho.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
I have nothing to compare it to. It's the first time I've played this VN. Aside from a few spelling and grammar errors... and in a few places, a distinct lack of "localization"... It's pretty good and pretty accurate to the anime. *shrugs*
Poryg
Poryg
Even the story writing is much worse than in classic clannad... And when I saw they took out the most important part of the scene where Okazaki freestyles a rap for Sunohara,...
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
Wasn't aware that was a thing. I can't miss what I never had, ha ha. I just finished my first path through the game. I was trying to emulate the anime a bit, but managed to finish Fuuko's Path somehow. I'm not even sure when her and I fell in love. It was kind of thrust upon me. But, the path was like 20 hours and pretty funny and a tearjerker. I think I'll try again for the Nagisa path on my next run.
Poryg
Poryg
Fuko's path is easy, Nagisa's is too. But don't try Tomoyo's path, you'll need to unlock other paths' true ends first. And even then it's hella difficult to get right.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Broke: Dont move. -boring. -passive. -uncreative. Woke: Bewegen Sie Nicht! +authoritative. +foreign. +reminds your son that he's a garden gnome now.
My girlfriend left a note on the fridge saying 'This isn't working, goodbye.' I opened the refrigerator and it works just fine. Weird.
BCj
Could someone translate something from Japanese to English for me?
You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mons10VN