Comments on Profile Post by samkfj

1. samkfj
    samkfj
    I can't fathom listening to Alicia Keys or R Kelly while boxing--it just... makes no sense?
    Jan 9, 2019
    Tw0Face likes this.
  2. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Next investment: noise canceling head phones.
    Jan 9, 2019
    Tw0Face and samkfj like this.
  3. samkfj
    samkfj
    I would--but am afraid of getting them damaged with sweat haha. Otherwise I totally would!--Unless--there's some good waterproof ones. That might be a thing. I should look.
    Jan 9, 2019
    MushroomCake28 likes this.
  4. Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    Time to change gym lol
    Jan 9, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  5. samkfj
    samkfj
    Sadly that's every gym it seems... I should start my own gym. Play nothing but black/death metal.

I'll call it "Ripped and Torn"
    Jan 9, 2019
  6. Tw0Face
    Tw0Face
    who wants to hear that kind of music while being on the gym? tell the DJ to change the tune. xD
    Jan 9, 2019
    samkfj likes this.
  7. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    This is why I don't go to the gym (well no, as usual the real reason is the people, but the terrible music is terrible too).

I buy all of my exercise equipment from garage sales, just because 80% of home exercise equipment never gets used doesn't mean that someone cannot benefit. I probably own more than $3k worth of exercise equipment, probably paid around $400 for it all.
    Jan 10, 2019
    MushroomCake28 and samkfj like this.
  8. samkfj
    samkfj
    I do have some exercise equipment myself, but I think partially, it's me wanting to also kinda leave the house. The cool thing is at my gym, there's no one around at the time I go. Also kinda sucks but for the most part am there just to hit the bags and stuff.
    Jan 10, 2019
  9. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Jan 10, 2019
    samkfj likes this.