Comments on Profile Post by l8rose

1. samkfj
    samkfj
    I have no idea what any of that means... but I have to admit reading "llama badges" out loud made me laugh.
    Jan 10, 2019
    BadLittleSeed and l8rose like this.
  2. l8rose
    l8rose
    Well it does sound a little weird. lol
    dA = Deviant Art
    And for some reason, you can give people llama badges (or llamas or something). I'm not really sure what the point behind them is but I've now got a llama with a cape showing up on my page.
    Jan 10, 2019
    BadLittleSeed and samkfj like this.
  3. samkfj
    samkfj
    Oooh--Deviant Art. I wish I still had mine. But yeah I have no idea. Sounds silly though.
    Jan 10, 2019
  4. l8rose
    l8rose
    Unless you closed it, it's probably still there. My account is now 15 years old. It is, I just can't figure out the point behind them.
    Jan 10, 2019
    BadLittleSeed likes this.
  5. samkfj
    samkfj
    Yeah I deactivated it a long while back. Was neat though, my section was mostly food recipes and portions of my novel and my girlfriends section was photography and chibi art haha
    Jan 10, 2019
    l8rose and BadLittleSeed like this.
  6. BadLittleSeed
    BadLittleSeed
    Llama badges are just a fun little thing people give each other on dA - it's generally a 'give one, get one' thing. I think it's also a representation of how popular someone is.
    Jan 10, 2019
    samkfj and l8rose like this.
  7. l8rose
    l8rose
    Nothing wrong with using it to post recipes or writing. lol I just stick to art on mine now and don't bother with posting writing on it any more.
    Jan 10, 2019
  8. l8rose
    l8rose
    Oh! I thought favorites and watches were for popularity measurements. I guess it's just an additional way to do it then. Random people keep giving me llamas every time I upload something new so it was kind of weirding me out.
    Jan 10, 2019
  9. l8rose
    l8rose
    And now I have an albino llama. Weird.
    Jan 10, 2019
  10. dragoonwys
    dragoonwys
    XDD if you get more llamas it will turn into a SUPER albino llama too! I see them as general gallery like button in a way.
    Jan 11, 2019
  11. l8rose
    l8rose
    I always assumed that's what watches were for XD
    Jan 11, 2019