RPG Maker Forums

Aoi Ninami
Aoi Ninami
What's the particular issue with it?
JoTerra
JoTerra
Literally, its Fire element against Fire, so... i can't set it so the hero and the boss don't heal each other with their attacks
Aoi Ninami
Aoi Ninami
Well, you don't have to have elemental absorption in your game. But if you've decided you definitely want it, then the player and boss need to have some non-Fire attacks (e.g. physical attack) and the boss needs to have enough smarts to stop using Fire once he notices that you absorb it. Seems pretty simple to me :)
JoTerra
JoTerra
Well, they both have other element attacks, the thing is, i can't do the boss notice the absorb from the hero. It may seem simple, but i'm not good at very simple.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

E7DsT3VXsAInVpu

working on my avatar, because i couldn't stand looking at it anymore :D
still not finished though...
alpacaraptors = love!
''Finds icons that fits the game you're making'' Only covers 20% of what you need :p
I'm very manic-y right now. I didn't sleep and I wanted to get a bunch of stuff done, but didn't get anything done except the bare bones concept for a POSSIBLE game.
And I can't sleep now because I'm probably gonna be hanging out with my brother and I gotta discuss a bunch of BroCoG (our game group) junk with him plus it's far to late to sleep NOW.
poppetQuestBarryApproaches.jpg
While I wait for judging, I decided to start adding more "friends" to my attic. :LZSgrin:

I swear I need a whole sound pack of menacing squeaky toy noises. :kaoswt:
I can't believe I actually managed to stay motivated for the whole Game Jam duration (1 month!), definitely will be taking a break after this :0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dnelson83